- Arrive before 6:30pm and meet the group at the top floor "back classroom" or the "downstairs back hallway".
- Wear a BLACK SHIRT and / or "nice clothing" as you are representing MOORE SQUARE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND C.A.M.
- Bring your notes with you.
- Smile !
- Be welcoming to guests with the greeting we practiced
- You can introduce the artist and name of the artwork you are standing in front of and tell the guest something about the art from your notes.
- Start a conversation with the guest:
- And lastly, protect the artwork on display if needed for those who get too close.:
- If you don't know the answer, it's ok. Be honest:
Overall... HAVE FUN !
Look for Mr. Kreacic or Ms. Cyndi Harris , we will be there to help.
Always check out with Mr. Kreacic when LEAVING CAM (with your parent or guardian)